Manual of Natural Acupuncture
The surprising results obtained in clinical acupuncture over 47 years, during which they were treated almost four million patients in Sri Lanka, under the guidance of the late Dr. Anton Jayasuriya, are the basis of this work, reference initiated and professionals in the field. Its author, Professor David Lujan, worked side by side with the great teacher who was Jayasuriya to , gradually , be developing his own method , which he called Natural acupuncture.
This is a quick method: due to its characteristics, it is extremely simple to learn and apply. The ECAN school continues to offer courses and treatments to patients in countries like India , Nepal , Sri Lanka , Chile and Spain .
Main features include:
- The master's art: acts that share all the great teachers in different disciplines curative health.
- The concept of disease: the view of the disease as symptom - voice - of our subconscious is recovered.
- Subliminal: precise definition of each organ, both natural science as their psychological or spiritual side, his character, functions, and desires. Clearly defined in this book 12 subconscious.
- Rename points: to facilitate the work of professionals have renamed all the acupuncture points based on each specific physiological and psychological role.
- Pulse taking: it comes with depth and details the art of diagnosis through the pulse.
-Diagnosis and treatment through respiration: breath analysis and its relation to each internal organ that helps tremendously in the diagnosis and treatment consultation is offered
- Atlas of location: the book is also an atlas to locate points, which also tells you how you have to treat every point needle to sedate or Tonifi car ( momentum, direction, action, manipulation) .
Buy the PDF book: